The Country Club Roofs
Client | The Country Club
Project Location | Brookline, MA
Date of Completion | November 2016
Project Size | 30,000 s.f. on 3 Buildings
Budget | $950,000
The Challenge: To perform design, documentation and construction work under tight time frames to help the Owner meet necessary schedules and minimize downtime of these active buildings.
- Evaluation of existing roof conditions and assemblies on three different buildings.
- Designing and detailing different roof systems for three buildings including fully-adhered EPDM, PVC, and SBS-Modified Bitumen roofing systems.
- Conducted Bidding and Construction Administration.
- Installation of an industrial coating system on the exposed interior steel barrel vaulted roof structure.
- Work designed and detailed concurrently on all three buildings to provide a more cost effective project to the Owner.
- Work included the barrel vaulted roof over a tennis building with clay courts and high interior moisture levels.