800 Huntington Avenue Garage Restoration
Client | CB Richard Ellis/New England
Project Location | Boston, MA
Project Size | 62,000 s.f.
Construction Cost | $250,000 (approx.)
- Existing parking garage located at a medical building in Boston with minimal traffic coating system installed during original construction.
- Parking garage was reviewed, specifications and drawings prepared, and ultimately a traffic coating system installed on all elevated levels of parking.
- The slab on grade received a clear water repellent.
- There was a limited amount of painting completed on the exposed steel structure.
- The project was completed in multiple phases with a small crew so that the garage could remain open.